Melrose Place (Tuesdays at 9pm on The CW; Wednesdays at 10pm on Global)
– This week, Heather Locklear’s Amanda Woodward appears on the reboot. Amanda is part-owner of the PR firm (the ‘W’ in WPK) and fires half of the staff, including Caleb (Victor Webster). Amanda will inform Ella (Katie Cassidy) that the Anton V launch party with Riley better go off smoothly, or else Ella will also be fired.
– The show is casting a female named Morgan who will bust David when he burglarizes her house and then puts the moves on him. (E!’s Watch with Kristin)
90210 (Tuesdays at 8pm on The CW; Thursdays at 10pm on Global)
– Someone will try to commit suicide. Jen and Liam’s secret FINALLY comes out in episode 11 and Dixon’s birth mother appears. (E!’s Watch with Kristin)
– Jackie Taylor loses her battle with cancer.
Big Love (Returns to HBO in 2010)
– Series co-creator Mark V. Olsen tells Ausiello that the show has “flirted with” Ben and Margene’s relationship for three years “and this year we finally decided to pay it off”. (EW.com’s Ausiello Files)
Brothers & Sisters (Sundays at 10pm on ABC/Global)
– Kevin and Scotty move forward with their plan to have a baby and will learn that Scotty’s swimmers are stronger than Kevin’s. Unfortunately, Rebecca and Justin’s baby news won’t have a happy ending. (E!’s Watch with Kristin)
Castle (Mondays at 10pm on ABC/A)
– Alyssa Milano will guest star as Kyra, Rick’s ex. Milano’s episode will air in early 2010.
Glee (Wednesdays at 9pm on Fox/Global)
– Puck reveals that he’s the father of Quinn’s baby. (EW.com’s Ausiello Files)
– Finn and Quinn have dinner with her parents who will be played by Gregg Henry and Charlotte Ross.
Gossip Girl (Mondays at 8pm on A & 9pm on The CW)
– An assignment which will be connected to Lady Gaga‘s music will force Dan, Olivia and Vanessa to stay connected and work together once the fallout from the threesome happens. (Watch with Kristin)
– Serena will be involved in a serious accident which will land her in the hospital.
How I Met Your Mother (Mondays at 8pm on CBS and Citytv)
– Ted starts to flirt with a student named Cindy who is a little older than the other students in his class. (E!’s Watch with Kristin)
– Lily’s estranged father shows up for Slapsgiving. He’ll be played by Chris Elliot.
Modern Family (Wednesdays at 9pm on ABC/Citytv)
– Minnie Driver will appear as Claire’s friend and former co-worker while Benjamin Bratt will appear as Gloria’s ex-husband and Manny’s father. Edward Norton and Elizabeth Banks are also slated to guest star later this season.
The Office (Thursdays at 9pm on NBC/Global)
– Michael takes Dwight, Andy and Oscar with him to New York City where he’s being honored at the Dunder Mifflin shareholder meeting.
– Jim tries to get Ryan to work.
One Tree Hill (Mondays at 8pm on The CW)
– Millicent gets a DUI, Nathan fires Clay and Brooke/Julian’s problems continue. (E!’s Watch with Kristin)
True Blood (Returns to HBO in 2010)
– The show is casting the role of Caroline Compton, Bill’s first wife. The flashbacks will show a surprised Caroline that her husband was not killed in the Civil War. (E!’s Watch with Kristin)
Ugly Betty (Fridays at 9pm on ABC/Citytv)
– Betty will need to get diamond-encrusted bra across New York City and will have three ways of getting it there. (E!’s Watch with Kristin)
– Matt Newton, Becki Newtown‘s (Amanda) real-life brother will appear as Mark’s new boyfriend. They’ll meet in the Bahamas. (EW.com’s Ausiello Files)
The Vampire Diaries (Thursdays at 7pm on CTV and 8pm on The CW)
– Sean Faris (Reunion) will appear as Ben, a former high school football star-turned bartender at the Mystic Grill. He’ll befriend Matt and later a leading lady.
– Matthew Davis (What About Brian) has been cast as Alaric Saltzman…the new teacher by day and vampire slayer by night. Expect aunt Jenny to mix things up with Alaric.