This week on Days of our Lives: Eve (Kassie DePaiva) crashes the New Year’s Eve party and lashes out at the people she feels have done her wrong on Monday (December 31). Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) and J.J.’s (Casey Moss) lives are turned upside down as Jack (Matthew Ashford) arrives at Doug’s Place! Meanwhile, Eli (Lamon Archey) and Lani (Sal Stowers) have a very special New Year’s Eve.
DAYS is pre-empted on Tuesday (January 1) but is back on Wednesday (January 2) when J.J. rips into Eve. Abigail (Kate Mansi) is reunited with Jack. Rafe (Galen Gering) and Hope (Kristian Alfonso) clash over Gabi’s (Camila Banus) actions. Will (Chandler Massey) and Sonny (Freddie Smith) realize that Leo (Greg Rikaart) may have an Achilles’ heel.
On Thursday (January 3), Jennifer tries to get through to Jack — who doesn’t remember his past. Abigail helps decide Gabi’s fate. Chad (Billy Flynn) gets advice from Julie (Susan Seaforth Hayes) about winning back Abigail’s forgiveness.
Jack confronts Eve about lying to him on Friday (January 4). Rafe arrests Stefan (Tyler Christopher) for espionage! Hope interrupts Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) and Ciara’s (Victoria Konefal) date to tell her daughter about Ben’s role in Gabi’s abduction. Abigail blasts Chad for betraying her trust.
— Days of our Lives (@nbcdays) December 28, 2018
Coming up in Salem during the week of January 7:
- Jack runs into Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) and discovers a dark moment from his past.
- Abigail and Ciara have a heart-to-heart about Ben.
- Leo meets Xander (Paul Telfer) for the first time — and is immediately smitten.
- Eric (Greg Vaughan) reveals he’s made a decision about Holly’s custody case.
- Chad surprises Abigail with a special dinner with her family.
- J.J. learns Haley (Thia Megia) has a secret connection to someone else in town.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on Global and NBC. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the Global Go App (which is now also available on Apple TV) and on GlobalTV.com.