This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Shauna (Denise Richards) holds a terrified Zoe (Kiara Barnes) at bay with a stun gun, demanding answers about Flo (Katrina Bowden), on Monday (April 29). Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) uses Liam’s (Scott Clifton) trip to Paris to make a subtle move on Hope (Annika Noelle).
On Tuesday (April 30), Hope is haunted by memories of Beth when the lights go out at Forrester. Shauna, Flo and Zoe discuss their options and the pros and cons of keeping their secret.
Thomas pushes Hope to decide for Liam between her and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Woods) and the girls on Wednesday (May 1). Wyatt (Darin Brooks) surprises Flo with an invitation to dinner and a kiss.
On Thursday (May 2), Xander (Adain Bradley) encourages Zoe to trust him enough to share her troubles. Ridge’s (Thorsten Kaye) kindness intensifies Flo’s guilty conscience as she ponders whether or not to accept Hope’s offer.
Douglas becomes the newest pawn in Thomas’ scheme to be with Hope on Friday (May 3). Shauna takes the opportunity to wear a Forrester Original when it presents itself.
Coming up on B&B during the week of May 6:
- Sally (Courtney Hope) comes clean to a stunned Wyatt about Thomas’ plans for Hope.
- Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) reels when Ridge admits how he feels about Liam, Steffy, Hope and Thomas.
- Quinn (Rena Sofer) rubs salt in Sally’s wounds when expressing happiness at Wyatt and Sally’s split.
- Liam races back to Los Angeles to save Hope from Thomas’ machinations.
- Flo feels guilty when Wyatt admits it was a secret that became him and Sally.
Facebook Live: Join Heather Tom (Katie) and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy) on The Bold and the Beautiful’s Facebook page for a live chat on Thursday, May 2, at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT to chat about the Daytime Emmy Awards and more!
Daytime Emmy Awards: The nominations for the 46th annual Daytime Emmy Awards have been revealed. Click here for the nominations! The award ceremony will take place on Sunday, May 5.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.