This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) stuns Hope (Annika Noelle) with an unexpected kiss and an admission of love on Monday (May 6). Wyatt (Darin Brooks) confronts an emotional Sally (Courtney Hope) about the secrets she’s been keeping.
On Tuesday (May 7), Wyatt calls Liam (Scott Clifton) and reveals that Thomas is brainwashing Hope against him. Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) disagree on what the best path for their children would be.
Sally lays into Thomas for ruining her relationship with Wyatt as Quinn (Rena Sofer) celebrates the good news on Wednesday (May 8). Flo (Katrina Bowden) becomes concerned when Hope discusses her new found feelings about her marriage.
On Thursday (May 9), Thomas is stunned when Liam returns from Paris and confronts him about his actions. Flo feels guilty for doing the same when Wyatt informs her that Sally moved out because of a secret.
Sally gives as well as she gets when Quinn expresses pleasure that Sally is out of Wyatt’s life forever on Friday (May 10). Liam rallies to defend his marriage as Thomas expresses that Hope belongs to him.
— Bold & The Beautiful (@BandB_CBS) May 4, 2019
Coming up on B&B during the week of May 13:
- Liam fights for his marriage to Hope while Thomas manipulates to tear it apart.
- Katie (Heather Tom) concocts a plan to ermine whether or not she can trust Bill.
- Shauna (Denise Richards) and Flo accept Quinn and Eric’s (John McCook) generous offer of hospitality.
- Sparks fly between Wyatt and Flo as they discuss their past and their future.
- A proposal of marriage is accepted.
Daytime Emmy Awards: Get the latest Daytime Emmy Awards news here!
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.