Preview for BBC One (UK) and BritBox (US):
- Chantelle hides her injuries from Gray and starts her new job.
- Phil’s old business associate Danny turns up.
- Karen is thrilled when Sharon lets her look after Kayden.
- Whitney makes a horrifying discovery.
- Ian thinks of a way of helping Sharon.
- Ben hatches a plan to stay in control ahead of his meeting with Danny.
- Callum is distraught.
- Tiffany seeks advice from Callum over her problems with Keegan.
— BBC EastEnders (@bbceastenders) March 12, 2020
Preview for Vision TV (Canada):
- Jean does her best to support Daniel.
- Denise is annoyed by Sheree’s latest plans.
- Callum breaks some difficult news to Stuart.
- Max ignores Jack’s advice about Ruby.
- Phil is determined to discover the truth about his attack.
- Mel turns to Gray for help.
EastEnders is broadcast on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings in the UK on BBC One. Same-day episodes are available to stream on BritBox in the US the same evening. In Canada, EastEnders is broadcast on VisionTV on Fridays at midnight — with episodes being about six months behind.