Here are the new releases coming to BritBox in November 2021.
- Autumnwatch 2021 – Chris Packam, Michaela Strachan, Gillian Burke and Megan McCubbin live broadcast the beautiful wildlife throughout autumn from Nov. 1 through 4.
- The Cleaner (Season 1) – Greg Davies stars as Wicky, a state-certified cleaning technician responsible for the removal of any signs of death from the scenes of ghastly crimes. Guest stars include Helena Bonham Carter and David Mitchell. Premieres on Tuesday, Nov. 2.
- Mock The Week – Combining the best elements of a panel show, stand-up and improvised games, the panel show returns with Britain’s top comics taking a satirical swipe at the news and current events. Premieres on Thursday, Nov. 4.
- Shetland (Season 6) – Detective Jimmy Perez (Douglas Henshall) and his team are back for a new season as a young man disappears on the overnight ferry to Shetland, the team embark on a challenging case that leads them to Glasgow.
- Call the Midwife (Season 10) – Season 10 picks up in 1966, which was a testing time for midwives as the women’s rights movement intensifies. With Trixie’s (Helen George) help, Sister Julienne (Jenny Agutter) is determined to steer Nonnatus House out of its financial quandary. Meanwhile, Dr. Turner (Stephen McGann) deals with an array of difficult cases as a former soldier involved in nuclear test explosions. Sister Monica Joan (Judy Parfitt) experiences a crisis of faith, and Sister Frances (Ella Bruccoleri) realizes she needs to be a little spiritual if she’s to really connect with the local women.
Additional premieres include 2000’s In Defence (Nov. 12) starring Ross Kemp (EastEnders) as a witty barrister taking up cases where the police have failed enough evidence alongside his former lover, and a feisty female solicitor played by Sophie Okonedo. Chef White’s premiers on Nov. 23 and is set in the kitchen of a country house hotel and restaurant in rural Wales starring Alan Davies (QI) and Darren Boyd (Killing Eve).