This week on Days of our Lives: Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) confronts Tripp (Lucas Adams) about framing him on Monday (November 26). Ciara (Victoria Konefal) confides in Hope (Kristian Alfonso) that she and Tripp broke up. Eric (Greg Vaughan) makes a decision about Holly. Will (Chandler Massey) and Sonny (Freddie Smith) reunite but get a shocking surprise!
Leo (Greg Rikaart) demands Sonny keep his promise to marry him on Tuesday (November 27). Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) lays into Stefan (Tyler Christopher) and accuses him of letting Steve take the fall for Stefan’s espionage. Ted Laurent (Gilles Marini) returns to Salem and asks Hope for protection. Ben and Ciara share their first kiss!
On Wednesday (November 28), Kayla grills Gabi (Camila Banus) about drugging Abigail. Rafe (Galen Gering) tells Hope he caught Ciara kissing Ben. Stefan bonds with Charlotte. Kate (Lauren Koslow) confronts Kayla about setting her up.
Ben turns to someone unexpected for a job on Thursday (November 29). Chad (Billy Flynn) visits Abigail (Kate Mansi) and finds she’s a changed person. Kate tells Roman (Josh Taylor) she’s got the goods on Stefan. Leo tells Will and Sonny a secret about Kate.
On Friday (November 30), Rafe questions Gabi about the accusations Abigail made against her. At Bayview, Abigail rips into Chad for betraying her. Sonny confronts Chad about his knowledge of Kate’s deception. Hope and Ted concoct a plan to trap Ben into confessing.
— Days of our Lives (@nbcdays) November 21, 2018
Coming up in Salem during the week of December 3:
- Abigail tries to trick Stefan into getting her released from Bayview.
- Eli (Lamon Archey) suggests to Rafe that Hope might be cheating on him.
- Ciara and Ben go on their first date!
- John (Drake Hogestyn) and Marlena (Deidre Hall) have a romantic evening at the Brady Pub.
- Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) is thrilled when Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) returns from Europe but he drops a bomb that changes their relationship.
- Stefan gets Abigail released from Bayview, believing she’s “Gabby.”
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on Global and NBC. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the Global Go App (which is now also available on Apple TV) and on GlobalTV.com.