This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) prompts Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) to remember the many meaningful moments she and Liam (Scott Clifton) have shared on Monday (June 3). Xander (Adain Bradley) and Zoe’s (Kiara Barnes) relationship is put to the test when she comes clean about the dark secret she’s been keeping.
On Tuesday (June 4), guilt overpowers Flo (Katrina Bowden) when she learns the news about Hope (Annika Noelle) and Liam’s (Scott Clifton) marriage. Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) takes a gamble and plays devil’s advocate with Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) about Hope, Liam and Steffy.
Thomas pushes back against Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor) when he offers Hope sage advice about ending her marriage on Wednesday (June 5). Xander argues with Flo and Zoe about doing the right thing before levelling a hefty threat towards them.
On Thursday (June 6), intuitively knowing that something isn’t right, Brooke pleads with Hope to reconsider her next move. Liam calls Thomas out on the self-serving reasons he’s invested in his relationships with Hope and Steffy.
Zoe and Flo quarrel on Friday (June 7) as they both realize that they are forever bonded by Reese’s (Wayne Brady) sinister deed. Xander bursts in on Liam and Hope and demands to speak to them alone before they sign anything.
Coming up on B&B during the week of June 10:
- Thomas is incredulous and Flo breaks down and attempts to justify her actions.
- Brooke pushes Hope to realize that leaving Liam isn’t the answer to her pain.
- Zoe questions Xander’s devotion to her when he attempts to do the right thing.
- Steffy offers Liam a place to stay and the chance to reunite with his daughters.
- Ridge worries that their children’s problems will affect his marriage to Brooke.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.