This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Flo (Katrina Bowden) celebrate their relationship and their decision to take it to the next level on Monday (July 1). Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) drugs Liam (Scott Clifton) and then uses his erratic behaviour to his advantage with Hope (Annika Noelle).
On Tuesday (July 2), Liam remembers how he pushed Hope away and pulled Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) closer. Satisfied by his manipulation of Liam, Thomas shares his next plan with Douglas.
Liam confesses to a heartbroken Hope about his night with Steffy on Wednesday (July 3). Steffy calls Thomas out for wanting to end Liam and Hope’s relationship.
On Thursday (July 4), Thomas convinces Douglas to propose to Hope as if it were his own idea. Steffy does her best to comfort Liam as he relics his last Fourth of July with Hope.
Douglas asks a bewildered Hope to marry Thomas and be his new mommy on Friday (July 5). Fearing that Thomas is hiding something, Xander (Adain Bradley) goes to Charlie (Dick Christie) for a favour.
— Bold & The Beautiful (@BandB_CBS) June 30, 2019
Coming up on B&B during the week of July 8:
- Xander finds the proof he’s been seeking against Thomas.
- Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) and Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) disagree about Thomas and Hope.
- Zoe (Kiara Barnes) is stunned when Xander issues her an ultimatum.
- Heartbroken over her engagement, Liam expresses his love to Hope.
- Sally (Courtney Hope) takes advantage of an opportunity with Wyatt.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.