This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) confides in Bill (Don Diamont) her trepidation about Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) and the two reflect upon his shady past on Monday (June 24). The secret of baby Beth spirals out of control and leaves Emma (Nia Sioux) dead!
On Tuesday (June 25), Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) and Brooke’s relationship is put to the test when they learn the distressing news of Emma’s death. Pam (Alley Mills) gives a suspicious Brooke a clue about what may have happened leading up to the tragedy.
Emma is mourned on Wednesday (June 26) as Quinn (Rena Sofer), Eric (John McCook), Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Hope (Annika Noelle) share poignant memories and comfort one another during a difficult time.
On Thursday (June 27), Thomas calls upon his friend Vincent (Joe LoCicero) to assist in his plan to make Hope his own. With Hope in the middle, Brooke and Ridge take opposing viewpoints on her immediate future.
Thomas panics when Hope breaks down and begins to call Phoebe “Beth” on Friday (June 28). Given the events that have recently transpired, Wyatt (Darin Brooks) makes a big life decision.
Coming up on B&B during the week of July 1:
- Hope’s reaction to Liam’s (Scott Clifton) intense behaviour plays right into Thomas’ plan.
- Not realizing he was drugged, Liam tries to process the events of the previous night.
- Flo (Katrina Bowden) and Wyatt celebrate moving in together by making love.
- Liam falls on his sword to Hope and confesses about his night with Steffy.
- The Fourth of July brings a proposal of marriage and memories of holidays past.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.