Keeping Up with the Kardashians returns for its 17th season on Monday, September 9.
The season will begin with Khloé setting out on a quest of healing as she navigates unfamiliar co-parenting territory and faces some setbacks along the way. Meanwhile, Kim awaits the arrival of her and Kanye’s fourth baby and receives an unnerving medical diagnosis that could change her life forever.
Kourtney reaches a birthday milestone. Kris heads to New York for the Met Ball with Kendall, Kylie, and Kim.
Additional Season Premieres:
- September 5: The Real Housewives of Dallas (New episodes every Thursday)
- September 9: Married to Medicine (New episodes every Monday)
- September 10: Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen (New episodes Tuesdays – Saturdays)
New Episodes Added Weekly:
- Mondays: Flip It Like Disick (Season 1), The Real Housewives of Potomac (Season 4), A Lie to Die For (Season 1), Snapped (Season 26).
- Tuesdays: Below Deck: Mediterranean (Season 4), Buried in the Backyard (Season 2).
- Wednesdays: The Real Housewives of Orange County (Season 14), Flipping Exes (Season 1).
- Fridays: Million Dollar Listing New York (Season 8).
Hayu is NBCUniversal’s reality TV platform and costs $5.99 a month following a free 30-day trial. Subscribers can watch and download shows via hayu.com, the iOS and Android apps, as well as Apple TV.