BBC has suspended the production of EastEnders in London to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Only 2 episodes will air/stream each week on the BBC and BritBox. VisionTV will continue to air 3 episodes each Friday night (as they are over six months behind).
Preview for BBC One (UK) and BritBox (US):
- Leo’s mother, Michaela, returns to Walford.
- Kush learns that Tommy is unhappy at school.
- Vinny throws a party.
- Keegan protests his innocence.
- Whitney tells Sonia she is convinced she is going to prison.
- Kush is torn when Tommy makes him promise to keep his secret.
Arrests, accusations and antics. Lots going on in Albert Square. Next week. Monday & Tuesday. pic.twitter.com/fyE5Fh2Mc0
— BBC EastEnders (@bbceastenders) April 10, 2020
Preview for Vision TV (Canada):
- Mel fears the worst as Hunter’s plan spirals out of control.
- Chantelle shines with the support of her family.
- Shirley makes a tempting offer to Tina.
- Bianca gets a reality check.
- Bobby learns the shocking truth.
EastEnders is broadcast on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings in the UK on BBC One. Same-day episodes are available to stream on BritBox in the US the same evening. In Canada, EastEnders is broadcast on VisionTV on Fridays at midnight — with episodes being about six months behind.