Here’s a quick overview of what happened in the latest episode of Parenthood and who we thought was the worst Braverman of the week. Plus: All the moments that made us cry, because, well… Parenthood. Final season.
On this past week’s episode of Parenthood:
• Oliver Rome signed with another record label
• A troublemaker enrolled at Chambers Academy
• Joel and Julia told Sydney that they aren’t getting back together
• Hank’s ex (Sandy) doesn’t want Sarah hanging out around Ruby
Which Braverman was the worst?
• Sydney because we met the little girl she bullied
• Oliver Rome because nobody really needs this storyline right now
• Julia because of all the pain she’s causing Joel (We all know Joel deserves better, but he wants Julia, so we’re happy if he’s happy)
• We meet the girl that Sydney is bullying
• Joel and Julia telling Sydney they aren’t getting back together (right now)
• When you realize that they still haven’t given Victor an update about their relationship status
• When Kristina went over to talk to/walk with Zeek
Coming up next week: The Braverman’s meet Not Joel.