This week on Days of our Lives: Lani (Sal Stowers) blasts Valerie (Vanessa Williams) for her role in revealing the true paternity of her child on Monday (April 2). Abe (James Reynolds) is angry with Valerie, while Eli (Lamon Archey) apologizes to J.J. (Casey Moss). Gabi (Camila Banus) and “Abigail” (Marci Miller) face off over her testimony. Chad (Billy Flynn) questions if “Abigail” was telling the truth.
“Laura” and “Gabby” battle for control of Abigail on Tuesday (April 3). Chad and Stefan (Tyler Christopher) play a game of chess with high stakes. As Lani’s world unravels, Eli offers to be there for her and the baby. Steve (Stephen Nichols) adjusts to life without his sight.
On Wednesday (April 4), Fearing she’s losing her mind, a desperate Abigail turns to Marlena (Deidre Hall) for help. As Chad presses him for answers, Stefan finally reveals the identity of the mystery woman. Paul (Christopher Sean) and Will (Chandler Massey) grow closer, while Sonny (Freddie Smith) gets to know Leo (Greg Rikaart) better. Justin (Wally Kurth) has to scramble when he realizes he screwed up with Adrienne (Judi Evans).
On Thursday (April 5), Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) relays bad news about Lani’s baby. Steve meets Stefan for the first time and has a stern warning for him. Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) and Eric (Greg Vaughan) share a romantic night. Marlena meets “Laura.”
Chad and Rafe (Galen Gering) grill Stefan on Friday (April 6). Leo has stunning news for Sonny. While waiting for a verdict, Gabi lashes out at Abigail. Vivian (Louise Sorel) takes the next step in her plan to bring down her enemies.
Here’s what’s happening in Salem during the week of April 9:
- Vivian visits with Victor and Maggie, claiming that she wants a truce.
- Marlena is appalled whens he learns that Stefan and “Gabby” are romantically involved.
- Stefan and “Gabby” go to extremes to make sure Marlena doesn’t reveal their secret.
- Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) confronts the person he thinks is behind Chloe’s (Nadia Bjorlin) offer.
- Adrienne has a surprising suggestion for Will’s first Spectator article.
- John (Drake Hogestyn) searches for Marlena as she tries to convince Stefan to release her.
Daytime Emmys: DAYS has received 25 nominations for this year’s 45th annual Daytime Emmy Awards. Click here to see who’s nominated and how to watch in Canada.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on Global and NBC. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the Global Go App (which is now also available on Apple TV) and on GlobalTV.com.