This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Liam (Scott Clifton) vows to Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) may love Douglas but that she will never love him on Monday (May 27). Hope (Annika Noelle) leaves Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) speechless with her request to build her future based upon Hope’s vision.
On Tuesday (May 28), Thomas stuns Hope with a kiss after learning that his scheme involving Caroline has worked. Flo (Katrina Bowden) and Wyatt (Darin Brooks) take full advantage of having the Forrester mansion to themselves.
Hope and Liam share an emotional moment over the life they were supposed to have with Beth on Wednesday (May 29). Wyatt and Flo rekindle their romance.
On Thursday (May 30), Liam sets up a romantic dinner for Hope. Flo and Zoe (Kiara Barnes) weigh the pros and cons of coming clean when they learnt hat Hope and Liam are divorcing.
Steffy confronts Thomas about the true reason he wants Hope in Douglas’ life on Friday (May 31). Xander (Adain Bradley) demands answers from Zoe and Beth.
— Bold & The Beautiful (@BandB_CBS) May 26, 2019
Coming up on B&B during the week of June 3:
- Xander is floored when he learns of Zoe and Flo’s dark secret.
- Steffy remembers all the meaningful moments she and Liam have shared.
- Flo is overcome with guilt when she learns of Hope and Liam’s pending annulment.
- Thomas pushes back on Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor) who gives Hope sage professional, and personal, advice.
- Hope and Liam are shocked when Xander bursts in on the signing of their legal papers.
2019 Daytime Emmy Awards: Miss the 46th Daytime Emmy Awards from last Sunday? Check out all the winners and watch the ceremony online here.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.