This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Hope (Annika Noelle) calls out Zoe (Kiara Barnes) and Flo (Katrina Bowden) when she overhears them speaking about Beth on Monday (May 20). Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) uses Caroline to take his manipulation of Hope up a notch.
On Tuesday (May 21), Eric (John McCook) and Quinn (Rena Sofer) welcome Shauna (Denise Richards) and Flo as they move into the Forrester Mansion. Hope is clearly affected while reading the letter that Caroline wrote before she died.
Flo is torn between the new life she has now and the terrible secret that she is keeping on Wednesday (May 22). Liam (Scott Clifton) and Hope share a poignant and heartbreaking moment as their marriage crumbles around them.
On Thursday (May 23), Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Woods) returns home from Paris with Kelly and Phoebe to shocking news from Liam. Separately, Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) counsels Thomas and Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) comforts Hope as they share news about their futures.
Having turned to Ridge for comfort on Friday (May 24), Brooke is stunned to learn his true feelings about Hope, Liam, Steffy, and Thomas. Hope visits Steffy, elated to hold Phoebe in her arms once again.
Coming up on B&B during the week of May 27:
- Having opposing views for the end results, Ridge and Brooke debate over Hope and Liam’s marriage.
- Wyatt and Flo rekindle their flame and make love for the first time since Las Vegas.
- Smug because his plan worked, Thomas gives Hope an unexpected kiss.
- Heartbroken, Liam and Hope share one last romantic night as husband and wife.
- Feeling guilty, Zoe and Flo weigh the pros and cons of spilling their secret.
2019 Daytime Emmy Awards: Miss the 46th Daytime Emmy Awards from last Sunday? Check out all the winners and watch the ceremony online here.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.