Preview for BBC One (UK) and BritBox (US):
- Leo continues to cause trouble on the market, but will he soon come to regret it?
- The Panesars’ mother, Suki, arrives in Walford.
- Keegan faces a humiliation.
- Linda promises Mick that she doesn’t need rehab.
- Tension continues to build between Kathy and Sharon.
- Ash and Suki begin to build bridges.
- Sharon sneaks into Phil’s.
- Mick worries when he cannot find Linda and Ollie.
Preview for Vision TV (Canada):
- Linda receives support from an unlikely ally.
- Mo makes a shocking admission.
- Mitch gets one over on Gary.
- Stuart hatches a plan.
- Kathy demands the truth from Ian.
- Things don’t go according to plan for Rainie.
EastEnders is broadcast on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and a Friday evenings in the UK on BBC One. Same-day episodes are available to stream on BritBox in the US the same evening. In Canada, EastEnders is broadcast on VisionTV on Fridays at midnight — with episodes being about six months behind.