Linsey Godfrey, who played B&B’s Caroline Spencer 2.0 from 2012-2017 and again in 2018, took to Instagram to address her former character’s death: “It appears it’s time to say goodbye to our Caroline Spencer. I just want to first say a huge thank you to Brad Bell and the entire Bold and the Beautiful family. I truly adored every aspect of the wacky, feisty, sassy Caroline. loved by time at Bold! I promise Brad and the writers have some awesome drama up their sleeves for you! Thank you for all your love and support over the years!”
Godfrey now appears on Days of our Lives as Sarah Horton.
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) and Taylor (Hunter Tylo) welcome Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) home as they prepare to say goodbye to Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) on Monday (March 18). Thomas is affected when Hope (Annika Noelle) goes out of her way to connect with Douglas.
On Tuesday (March 19), The Spencers, Forrester and Logans gather to honour Caroline. Taylor and Thomas observe an emotional bond form between Hope and Douglas.
Bill (Don Diamont) and Katie (Heather Tom) enjoy the “accidental” meetings set up by their anonymous Cupid on Wednesday (March 20). Unaware that Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) is watching, Taylor re-lives a moment from the past with Ridge.
B&B will be pre-empted on Thursday (March 21) and Friday (March 22) due to CBS Sports coverage. New episodes will resume on Monday, March 25.
Coming up on B&B during the week of March 25:
- “Cupid” strikes again when a romantic dinner for two is delivered for Katie and Bill.
- Taylor provokes Brooke causing their decades-long rivalry to be rehashed.
- Thomas, Hope and Liam are all shocked by Douglas’ request for Hope.
- Wyatt (Darin Brooks) forces Quinn (Rena Sofer) to apologize to Sally (Courtney Hope) for her words regarding Flo (Katrina Bowden).
- Hope shuts Liam (Scott Clifton) down when he offers up an idea for their future.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.