EastEnders has resumed production. The final episode filmed before the lockdown will air in the UK on Tuesday, June 16. Beginning the week of June 22, BBC One will begin broadcasting a docu-series about the show featuring cast interviews on Monday, June 22, and then classics beginning June 23. Unfortunately these episodes and specials will not be available to stream on BritBox in the U.S. We will provide an update when new episodes will return to air. Once the series does return to air, while they’ll return to four nights a week, episodes will now be around 20 minutes, rather than 30 minutes.
Preview for BBC One (UK) and BritBox (US):
- Ian devastates Bobby.
- Chantelle tries to clear the air with Gray.
- Sonia decides to search for her long-lost father.
- Billy and Karen’s date ends in disaster.
- Dolly confronts Ian.
- Jay visits Ben.
Preview for Vision TV (Canada):
- Kathy has a proposition for Stuart.
- Chantelle revels in helping Denise at the salon.
- Leo continues to try and charm Whitney.