The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns for its 12th season in Canada, premiering on Slice this Wednesday, May 11 at 9 p.m. ET and streaming the following day (May 12) on Hayu. This new season finds the women attempting to balance their ever-evolving friendships with the demands of family life and growing business ventures, but a string of shocking events proves that living this large is more than meets the eye.
Returning this season are Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Erika Jayne, Dorit Kemsley, Garcelle Beauvais, Sutton Stracke, and Crystal Kung Minkoff. Kathy Hilton returns as a “friend,” while newcomers include housewife Diana Jenkins and friend Sheree Zampino.
The season premiere will feature Dorit surviving a harrowing robbery at her home with Kyle bringing the ladies together to rally around their friend. Meanwhile, Sutton and Crystal finally see eye-to-eye; Lisa sees red; and Erika is excited for a fresh start.
Here’s what’s coming up for the ladies in season 12 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:
- Dorit begins working through the healing process with help from her friends – all but one, whose lack of sympathy leaves ripple effects amongst the group.
- Erika is looking for a fresh start, despite the ongoing legal pressures and rumours in the press following her divorce. Tensions boil over when Erika’s friends grow concerned that she has gone too far in her quest to move forward.
- Lisa’s world is rocked as she loses her mother. Attempting to cope with her new normal, she’ll struggle to keep her emotions in check and her friends are on the receiving end.
- Garcelle reaps the rewards of her hard work as she buys a beach house to enjoy with family and friends. Look for her to realize that the long hours that she has dedicated to her talk show and writing her memoir has taken a toll on her relationship with her teenage boys.
- Now that Crystal has found her footing with the group, look for her to take a more honest approach to expressing her feelings. But honesty might not always be the best policy and she’ll quickly realize that the secrets she has held onto may cost her some hard-earned friendships.
- Kyle is thrilled at the promise of grandchildren as her oldest daughter finally gets engaged, but just as everything seems to be falling into place, lingering family drama intrudes on that happiness.
- Following her daughter Paris’ wedding, Kathy reconnects with the ladies, but the elation is short-lived when simmering resentments with her sister surface.
- Much like her friend Crystal, Diana is a formidable match for anyone who attempts to cross her!
- Sheree is one of Garcelle’s best friends (and Will Smith’s ex-wife) and is unafraid to speak her mind! Look for her to form strong opinions about her new friends.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET on Slice and streams on Hayu in Canada.