The 31st season of Dancing with the Stars premieres this Monday, September 19 on Disney+ in Canada and the U.S. at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
It was announced earlier this year that the competition series would move from broadcast on ABC to Disney+. Joining Tyra Banks as host this season is Alfonso Ribeiro (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air; DWTS Season 19 Champion). Judges include Len Goodman, Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inabe, and Bruno Tonioli.
Celebrities and their professional dancers competing for the Mirrorball trophy this season are:
- Joseph Baena (fitness model/actor) and Daniella Karagach
- Selma Blair (actress, Cruel Intensions) and Sasha Farber
- Wayne Brady (actor/host; Let’s Make A Deal) and Witney Carson
- Sam Champion (Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV weather anchor) and Cheryl Burke
- Charli D’Amelio (TikTok star) and Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (The D’Amelio Show) and Artem Chgvintsev
- Jessie James Decker (country singer) and Alan Bersten
- Trevor Donovan (actor; 90210 and Days of our Lives) and Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (Oscar-winning actor, CODA) and Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (The Real Housewives of New Jersey) and Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino (Jersey Shore) and Koko Iwasaki
- Cheryl Ladd (actress, Charlie’s Angels) and Louis Van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (actor, Sex and the City) and Peta Murgatroyd
- Shangela (drag performer) and Gleb Savchenko
- Jordin Sparks (singer/American Idol winner) and Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey (The Bachelorette) and Val Chmerkovskiy
Dancing with the Stars streams Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on Disney+.