Below Deck kicks off its seventh season on Tuesday, October 8.
Captain Lee Rosbach, Kate Chastain, and Ashton Pienaar are back for a new season of hookups and hangovers. Joining the crew this season are chef Kevin Dobson, second stew Simone Mashile, third stew Courtney Skippon, lead deckhand Brian de Saint Pern, deckhand Tanner Sterback, and deckhand Abbi Murphy. The seventh season will see the Below Deck crew travelling to Thailand for the first time on the mega yacht “Valor.”
New episodes of Below Deck will roll out each Tuesday beginning Tuesday, October 8.
Hot girl summer is over. Duvet girl autumn is here. pic.twitter.com/xq4GPisUvU
— hayu Canada (@hayu_CA) October 1, 2019
Don’t Miss: New episodes of Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen drop Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Additional Season Premieres:
- October 5: Relentless with Kate Snow (Season 1; New episodes each Saturday)
- October 13: The DNA Murder with Paul Holes (Season 1; New episodes each Sunday)
New Episodes Added Weekly:
- Mondays: Keeping Up with the Kardashians (Season 17), Killer Motive, Snapped (Season 26), Married to Medicine: Atlanta.
- Wednesdays: The Real Housewives of Orange County (Season 14)
- Thursdays: The Real Housewives of Dallas (Season 4)
- Fridays: Million Dollar Listing New York (Season 8)
Hayu is NBCUniversal’s reality TV platform and costs $5.99 a month following a free 30-day trial. Subscribers can watch and download shows via hayu.com, the iOS and Android apps, as well as Apple TV.