While Days of our Lives is currently pre-emoted due to NBC’s coverage of the Winter Olympics, Martha Madison (Belle), Jackée Harry (Paulina) and Billy Flynn (Chad) appeared on three new social media videos this past week to preview what’s in store for their characters when the show returns on Monday, Feb. 21.
Jan’s Back and Pregnant?
In her preview, Madison teased that Jan Spears (Heather Lindell) is back and could possibly be pregnant with Shawn’s (Brandon Beemer) after the Devil tricked Shawn into bed with Jan.
Has TR Really Changed? His Ex Is Also in Salem
In Harry’s tease, we see that TR (William Christian) is still trying to convince Paulina that he’s a changed man while Eli (Lamon Archey) meets TR’s ex-girlfriend (who will be played by Donielle Artese.
Sonny and Will Return… So Does Leo!
As first teased by Zach Tinker when we spoke to him about taking over the role of Sonny on Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem and Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas, Tinker will heading over to Days of Our Lives alongside Chandler Massey (Will). Flynn also teases that Leo Stark (Greg Rikaart) is also on his way back – could Leo be Craig’s (Kevin Spirtas) boyfriend?
Here’s what’s coming up in Salem during the week of February 21
- EJ (Dan Feuerriegel) gets a surprising new cellmate.
- Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) and Steve (Stephen Nichols) have a strange encounter with Sarah (Linsey Godfrey).
- Paulina (Jackée Harry) seeks Abe’s (James Reynolds) help to protect Lani (Sal Stowers).
- Johnny (Carson Boatman) continues to drive a wedge between Gabi (Camila Banus) and Jake (Brandon Barash).
- Julie (Susan Seaforth Hayes), Ben (Robert Scott Wilson), and Ciara (Victoria Konefal) wonder if the Devil is still in Salem.
- Tripp (Lucas Adams) shares with Chanel (Raven Bowens) that he’s planning to propose to Allie (Lindsay Arnold) tonight.
Days of our Lives returns on Monday, February 21 on Global and NBC. Canadians can stream Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem and Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas on STACKTV and the Global TV app (with a subscription).