This week on Days of our Lives, take a trip back to the events the happened in Salem on Mother’s Day as Sonny (Freddie Smith) and Justin (Wally Kurth) revisit the last day of Adrienne’s (Judi Evans) life. Also on Monday (January 20), Sonny has a surprising proposal for Will (Chandler Massey). Sarah (Linsey Godfrey) goes into labour. Brady (Eric Martsolf) causes tension when he brings Kristen (Stacy Haiduk) to his parents’ townhouse for Mother’s Day.
On Tuesday (January 21), tragedy strikes Adrienne and Sarah. Tony (Thaao Penghlis) learns that Anna (Leann Hunley) has betrayed him. Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) gets an upsetting visit from someone from her past. Xander (Paul Telfer) makes an admission to Victor (John Aniston).
As Kristen prepares to give birth on Wednesday (January 22), a complication arises. Will finds Adrienne and Sarah in a precarious situation. Xander helps Sarah deliver her baby. Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) relays heartbreaking news to Justin.
On Thursday (January 23), a guilt-ridden Will confides in JJ (Casey Moss). Kristen’s entire world is shattered. Justin informs Sonny that Adrienne has died. Victor and Xander make a fateful decision.
Will confesses to Sonny and Justin on Friday (January 24). Brady is stunned to learn what Kristen has done. Abigail (Kate Mansi) tells JJ that Haley (Thia Megia) is dead. Jack (Matthew Ashford) tearfully says goodbye to Adrienne.
— Days of our Lives (@nbcdays) January 18, 2020
Coming up in Salem during the week of January 27:
- Will and Ciara (Victoria Konefal) debate whether or not they should come forward with the truth.
- Princess Gina is rattled when Shawn (Brandon Beemer) arrives in Salem at Rafe’s (Galen Gering) behest.
- Anna, Tony, and John (Drake Hogestyn) are shocked when “Steve” (Stephen Nichols) lashes out at Anna.
- A guilt-ridden Kate (Lauren Koslow) makes a confession.
- Believing that Nicole (Arianne Zucker) is with Brady, Eric (Greg Vaughan) turns to someone else for comfort.
- “Steve” informs Marlena (Deidre Hall) that John is dead!
Best & Worst of 2019: Check out the best and worst soap moments of 2019 here.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on Global and NBC. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the Global Go App (which is now also available on Apple TV) and on GlobalTV.com.