Could we have a new reality obsession? E! is putting together 10 iconic and infamous reality television villains under one roof for the new competition series House of Villains.
The series will premiere on Thursday, Oct. 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on E! in Canada and then will be available to stream on Hayu beginning Friday, Oct. 13. The first episode will be a “supersized” edition.
House of Villains will be hosted by Joel McHale (The Soup; Community; Animal Control). Villains from shows like Vanderpump Rules and Love Is Blind must outsmart, out-manipulate, and out-scheme each other through a series of challenges in order to win a $200,000 cash prize and the title of “America’s Ultimate Supervillain.”
Each week will feature the contestants competing in a new challenge that tests their physical, mental, and emotional strength. The winner of each challenge will be safe from elimination, while another contestant will be sent home.
Reality television “villains” taking part in House of Villains are:
- Anfisa Arkhipchenko (90 Day Fiancé 4)
- Johnny Bannas (The Real World: Key West)
- Shake Chatterjee (Love Is Blind 2)
- Jonny Fairplay (Survivor: Pearl Islands)
- Bobby Lytes (Love & Hip Hop: Miami)
- Corinne Olympios (The Bachelor 21)
- Omarosa Manigault Newman (The Apprentice 1)
- Tiffany “New York” Pollard (Flavor of Love 1)
- Jax Taylor (Vanderpump Rules)
- Tanisha Thomas (Bad Girls Club 2)
House of Villains airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT on E! and streams Saturdays on Hayu.