The roster for the first-ever U.S. edition of Big Brother: Celebrity Edition was announced last night (Jan. 27) during CBS’s broadcast of the 2018 Grammy Awards.
— Big Brother (@CBSBigBrother) January 29, 2018
Moving into the Big Brother house next week are actress Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie), reality TV star Brandi Glanville (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), Miss Universe 2015 Adriana Gutiérrez, UFC legend Chuck Liddell, singer/actor James Maslow (Big Time Rush), TV host/judge Ross Mathews (RuPaul’s Drag Race), singer Mark McGrath (Sugar Ray), actress Keshia Knight Pulliam (The Cosby Show), Broadway star Marissa Jaret Winokur (Hairspay), NBC champion Metta World Peace, and reallity TV contestant/White House director of communications liaison (lol) Omarosa Manigault (The Apprentice).
The houseguests will live together in a house outfitted with 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones that will record their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, one or more celebrity houseguests will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining houseguest receiving the grand prize of $250,000. Julie Chen will return to host the celebrity edition.
Global has confirmed the broadcast schedule for Big Brother: Celebrity Edition in Canada. In addition to the broadcast times below, viewers will also be able to catch up the next day on demand, the Global Go app, and GlobalTV.com.
- Wednesday, February 7 at 8 p.m. (premiere)
- Thursday, February 8 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 9 at 8 p.m. (two-hour live eviction episode)
- Sunday, February 11 at 8 p.m.
- Monday, February 12 at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 14 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 16 at 8 p.m. (two-hour episode)
- Sunday, February 18 at 8 p.m.
- Monday, February 19 at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 21 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 23 at 8 p.m. (two-hour episode)
- Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 25 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (two-hour finale)
Big Brother: Celebrity Edition premieres Wednesday, February 7, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Global and CBS.