On this week’s Parenthood:
- The Braverman’s celebrated Zeek’s birthday!
- Kristina and Adam dealt with a gluten crisis at the school
- Julia made horrible dessert
- Sydney fat-shamed a classmate
- Sarah reacted to Amber’s pregnancy and then hit up Party City
- Jabbar discovered auto-tune
- Hank wondered how Ryan managed to knock Amber up in a full-body cast
- You cried
Which Braverman was the worst?
- Sydney because she picked on the heavy new girl
- Julia because she blamed Joel for everything
- Me because it took me 45 minutes to realize Drew was missing
- Aida because she took a shit in the car
- That Gluten-free kid because, well because.
- – “I’m pregnant.” – “Oh.”
- Crosby realizing he was supposed to sway Zeek’s mind about the surgery
- Amber tells Zeek that she’s pregnant
- Sarah shows up with baby pictures
- Zeek tells Camille that Amber’s pregnant and he’s have the surgery