This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Hope (Annika Noelle) becomes distraught after losing something close to her heart on Monday (June 17). Meanwhile, Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) is convinced that Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) is using Douglas as a pawn in his plan to win Hope.
Hope is taken aback on Tuesday (June 18) when Thomas surprises her with a Forrester Original and a kiss. Separately, Flo (Katrina Bowden) and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) push back when Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Liam (Scott Clifton) organize a get-together.
On Wednesday (June 19), Xander (Adain Bradley) blows up on Thomas after realizing that he’s continuing to manipulate Hope. Flo and Steffy agree, for different reasons, that baby Phoebe is “definitely a Logan.”
Thomas refuses to back down when Brooke confronts him about controlling Hope on Thursday (June 20). The web of deceit begins to unravel as Thomas, Zoe (Kiara Barnes) and Xander argue amongst themselves.
On Friday (June 21), Zoe and Xander struggle with being on opposite sides of doing the right thing. As Thomas’ obsession with Hope spirals out of control, Hope recalls her life with Liam.
— Bold & The Beautiful (@BandB_CBS) June 16, 2019
Coming up on B&B during the week of June 24:
- The secret of baby Beth takes a dark turn.
- Brooke spends time with Bill (Don Diamont) discussing Thomas.
- Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) and Brooke’s relationship is put to the test.
- Thomas calls on an old friend for help (Vincent Walker, played by Joe LoCicero) in a new plan.
- The Forresters, Logans, Spencers, Spectras and Avant mourn one of their own.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.