This week on The Bold and the Beautiful: Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) makes a large request of Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) in regards to Thomas (Matthew Atkinson) on Monday (July 15). Thomas’ trickery of Douglas causes Hope (Annika Noelle) to make a flash decision.
On Tuesday (July 16), Liam (Scott Clifton) struggles when Hope announces her updated plans to marry Thomas. Emotions run high as Hope and Thomas ask family and friends to be part of their ceremony.
Brooke gives Ridge an earful when he calls her out for hating that Thomas is marrying Hope on Wednesday (July 17). On the eve of her wedding day, Liam recalls his best memories with Hope.
On Thursday (July 18), Thomas warns Ridge to tell Brooke to stop interfering in his plans. As friends and family gather to witness Thomas and Hope say “I Do,” Hope considers her options.
Liam and Thomas bicker about why Hope has not yet made her bridal entrance on Friday (July 19). Zoe (Kiara Barnes) panics when Flo (Katrina Bowden) drunkenly states that there is still time to stop the wedding and tell the truth about baby Beth.
Coming up on B&B during the week of July 22:
- Hope is stunned when baby “Phoebe” interrupts her wedding vows.
- Liam searches for the truth upon learning that Thomas and Flo are keeping a secret.
- Brooke urges Hope to break away from Thomas and return to Liam.
- Flo is forced to cover when she accidentally reveals a fact about her past.
- Steffy tells Liam the story of Phoebe’s adoption while Thomas plans a romantic weekend for Hope.
Return: Lawrence Saint-Victor is back as Carter beginning July 16.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CTV Two and CBS. Canadian viewers can catch up on demand, on the CTV Go app, and online at ctv.ca.