BBC has suspended the production of EastEnders in London to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Only 2 episodes will air/stream each week on the BBC and BritBox. VisionTV will continue to air 3 episodes each Friday night (as they are over six months behind).
Preview for BBC One (UK) and BritBox (US):
- Ian takes great pleasure in kicking Dotty out but he may regret his actions when she realizes what he has done and plans her next move.
- A drunken Billy helps Linda and Mick put their problems into perspective.
- Chantelle throws herself into work with the Panesars.
- Bobby develops a crush on Dotty.
- Vinny teases Dotty about their bet over who can start a business first.
- Mick and Linda agree to wait before telling Shirley and Tina about their plan to sell the pub.
— BBC EastEnders (@bbceastenders) April 3, 2020
Preview for Vision TV (Canada):
- Whitney and Callum’s wedding day arrives.
- Bianca is back in Walford and already causing trouble.
- Mel’s situation goes from bad to worse.
- Keanu goes head-to-head with Ben.
- Hunter is set for revenge, but things soon get out of hand.
- Bianca has a reality check about Tiffany.