Fox Entertainment has announced that free streaming service Tubi is expanding its offerings in Canada to include a dozen popular titles from FOX including The Masked Singer, The Masked Dancer and Name That Tune.
“FOX’s marquee titles launching in Canada comes at an optimal time when our Canadian audience is growing at a rapid pace,” said Adam Lewinson, Chief Content Officer at Tubi. “We’ve seen FOX content resonate with our viewers in the U.S., so we’re thrilled for our audience in Canada to now have these premium series at their fingertips.
Tubi is available on Android, iOS mobile devices, Amazon Echo Show, Google Nest Hub, and a number of other devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, and a number of smart TVs, and online at www.tubi.tv. In Canada, the ad-supportive streaming services works in partnership with Rogers Sports & Media to make its content available to Rogers Ignite TV customers in their suite of apps.
The following new FOX titles are now available on Tubi in Canada:
- The Masked Singer – Hosted by Nick Cannon with a panel that includes Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thick. The singing competition features celebrity performers who are costumed to conceal their identities, but dropping hints along the way, and competing each week as one is eliminated and unmasked.
- The Masked Dancer – Hosted by Craig Robinson and featuring celebrity panelists Ken Jeong, Paula Abdul, Austin Green and Ashley Tisdale. Various celebrities compete against one another in a dance talent contest, while shrouded from head to toe in elaborate and whimsical costumes.
- Celebrity Watch Party – Pop culture celebrities (including Tyra Banks, Sharon Osbourne and JoJo Siwa) watch and candidly comment on some of the week’s best TV with their families.
- First Responders Live – A live in-depth look at the brave American heroes (including firefighters, police officers, EMS technicians and first responders) who put their own lives on the line as they race into danger to save others.
- Flirty Dancing – Jenna Dewan watches as romance-seeking strangers are taught a dance that will be performed on a first date, to see if they have what it takes.
- Labor of Love – One woman’s unconventional journey toward potential love and motherhood.
- Let’s Be Real – Satirical puppet series covering politics and pop culture through topical sketches, celebrity cameos and remote pieces.
- Mental Samurai – Rob Lowe hosts this mental obstacle course for the mind, which tests contestants’ intelligence and mental agility.
- Name That Tune – Jane Krakowski hosts as music-obsessed contestants face off in this exciting game show, as they try to identify popular songs with just a few notes for generous cash prizes.
- Spin the Wheel – Produced by Justin Timberlake and hosted by Dax Shepard, the high-stakes game show offers a chance to win over $20 million per episode with the spin of massive, unpredictable 40-foot wheel that holds sums of cash prizes in its rotation.
- Ultimate Tag – A high-octane physical competition based on the classic playground game of chase co-hosted by J.J., T.J., and Derek Watt. Competitors must vault, dodge, tumble and dive, as they make their way through several different, challenging, three-dimensional obstacle courses.
- A slate of specials that include TMZ Presents: Harry & Meghan – The Royals in Crisis, TMZ Presents: Tiger King – What Really Went Down?, After the Mask and Nick Cannon’s Hit Viral Videos: Holidays 2019.
Additional streaming titles on Tubi include Aeon Flux, Blue Jasmine, Capote, Carriers, Defiance, Double Jeopardy, Drillbit Taylor, Ex Machine, Failure to Launch, Foxcatcher, Inside Llewyn Davis, It Follows, Jackass 2.5, MI-5, Still Alice, Take Shelter, The Lobster, The Lovely Bones, The Survivalist, and Your Sister’s Sister.